Sunday, May 10, 2009

Atchison Schools











Hey, you came and talked to us at Trinity today and sang (which you sang "Beautiful" amazingly). I decided to look you up on Facebook because I found you very inspirational and thought you were a good public speaker. Well thats about it. Gotto go and do homework. Byee! Oh, and congrats on winning Miss Kansas and thanks for the picture and autograph...and I think you're very pretty.
Hey Emily, I go to Atchison Middle School. You spoke to us today about the use of cigarettes. i would really like you to know something personal. I started smoking at the age of 12 and once I saw one of my family members die. I quit at the age of 13. I would just like to thank you for your message today. I didn't know half of the stuff that was in just one cigarette. I hope you touch more and more people the way you touched me and I will always be cheering you on.



No comments: